1. Download the file containing all the mood theme icons here.
If the link expires or doesn't work for you, just let me know and I'll re-upload it for you!
2. Upload all your pictures to the internet. Do not change the names of any of the icons!
3. Go to the LiveJournal Admin Console (http://livejournal.com/admin/console). Make sure that you are logged in. There, enter in the textbox: "moodtheme_create panslabyrinth panslabyrinth". Then, click "Execute".
4. Copy down the number it gives you once your moodtheme is created!
5. Open the paste.txt file, which is included in this .zip file. For every 'XXXX', change it to the number you got when you created the moodtheme. Also, change all 'http://www.yourdomain.com/mood.png' to the place where you uploaded your files. The 'replace' function of the NotePad makes it easier.
6. Copy the entire thing into the Admin Console and execute it.
7. Go to your Modify journal page (http://livejournal.com/modify.bml) and choose the 'panslabyrinth' theme at the bottom of your moodtheme list. You're done!
(Credit for these simple, easy instructions goes to awakencordy)
If you currently have a Basic (free) account and want to use this custom mood theme (or any!) without permanently switching to Plus or Paid, you can! Go here and switch to a Plus account. You can skip the page that asks for your information for advertisements, unless you want to keep your Plus account later. Once you've installed your custom mood theme, you can choose to keep the Plus account or go back to Basic. Again, if you go back to basic (if you're going back to Basic, when you're at this page, click "Back to Manage Account" in the bottom, then "Change Account Level"—there's no immediate link for "downgrading" to Basic) after installing your mood theme, your mood theme will still be on your LJ. If you ever want to change it, you can just go back to a Plus account and make your changes.
Originally, I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish this mood theme, so I saved some icons posted in this community to use as images for the mood buttons. When I decided I would finish it, I think more than half of the images I used were screencaps. (I couldn't really find every emotion on just those icons.) I didn't keep track of whose icons I've used, though; because of this, if anyone likes, they can credit panslabyrinth instead of me (underdreamskies) directly. I don't care to be acknowledged, anyway, but I do hope everyone enjoys this mood theme ♥!
p.p.p.s.: our mod should fix the header in our userinfo, please? :x